- 3 lb (1.5 kg) new potatoes , peeled
- 1 egg yolk (or 2 tbsp/30 mL pasteurized liquid egg)
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) anchovy paste
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) pepper
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped fresh fresh parsley (or 2 tbsp/30 mL minced fresh parsley)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) tarragon (or 1/2 tsp/2 mL dried tarragon)
- 2 cups (500 mL) cooked fresh or frozen peas
In large pot of boiling salted water, boil potatoes until tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain and return to pan; cook over medium-low heat, shaking pan, until excess moisture evaporates, 1 to 2 minutes. Place in bowl.
Meanwhile, whisk together egg yolk, garlic, vinegar, mustard, anchovy paste, salt and pepper. Gradually whisk in olive oil. Mix in green onions, chervil and tarragon.
Toss hot potatoes with dressing. Stir in peas.