- 1 pkg (680 g) pizza dough, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely chopped Toblerone
- 1-1/4 tsp (6 mL) cinnamon
- 1-1/2 tbsp (22 mL) light butter spread, melted
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) packed brown sugar
1. On lightly floured surface, gently stretch dough into 12-inch/30 cm square. In small bowl, combine Toblerone and cinnamon. Brush dough with 1/2 of the butter spread and sprinkle with 1/2 of the sugar. Sprinkle with Toblerone mixture, leaving 1/2-inch/1 cm border along top edge.
2. Tightly roll up dough, pinching edge to seal. With seam side down, cut into 12 equal slices. Arrange cut side down in generously buttered 9-inch/23 cm square baking pan. Brush tops with remaining butter spread and sprinkle with remaining sugar.
3. Cover with tea towel and let rise in warm place until doubled in size, about 30 minutes.
4. Bake in centre of 400°F/200°C oven until golden brown, 20 to 23 minutes. Let stand in pan for 2 minutes; turn out onto foil-lined rack.
5. Optional: Ice buns while hot. Stir together 1/2 cup/125 mL icing sugar, 1 tbsp/15 mL milk and 1 tsp/5 mL maple syrup. With back of spoon, drizzle over hot rolls.