- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) cubed ham, shredded cheese or bacon bits
- 2 tsp (10 mL) finely chopped green onion
1. In a bowl or coffee cup, combine eggs, 2 tbsp/30 mL water, salt and pepper. Beat with a fork until well combined. Stir in ham and onion. Cover tightly with plastic wrap; store in refrigerator if assembling ahead.
2. Using the tip of a knife, make a vent hole in plastic wrap. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir well and return to microwave for 15 to 20 seconds. Stir again and let sit covered for 30 seconds or until softly set. Remove wrap and serve in cooking bowl.