- 1 pkg (340 g) Sea Tangle Noodle Company Kelp Noodles
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 8 large peeled shrimps, raw
- 2 green onions, sliced in 2-inch / 5 cm pieces
- 1 red chili pepper, minced
- 1 cup (250 mL) bean sprouts (about 2 oz / 55 g)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) PC Blue Menu Pad Thaï cooking sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Nuts to You Nut Butter Inc. Almond Butter
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) crushed peanuts (optional)
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) cilantro leaves
- 2 lime wedges
1. In colander, rinse, loosen and drain noodles; if desired, cut into shorter lengths with scissors. Set aside.
2. In large skillet, add oil and sauté shrimp over high heat for 2 minutes; stir in onions, chili pepper and bean sprouts. Reduce heat to medium-high and add cooking sauce, almond butter and noodles; stir for 3 minutes to coat noodles in sauce.
3. Serve garnished with peanuts (if using), cilantro and lime.