- 1 tub (475 g) Tre Stelle Light Ricotta
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) fresh basil, chiffonade, plus leaves for garnish
- 3 oz (85 g) sun-dried tomatoes (about 20)
- 1 jar (300 mL) roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 can (398 mL) PC Black Label French Onion & Cider Soup
- 2 zucchini
- 1 eggplant
- 1 sweet potato, peeled
- 6 portobello mushrooms
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded part-skim mozzarella
1. In medium bowl, combine ricotta and basil; set aside.
2. In separate bowl, soak tomatoes with 1 cup/250 mL boiling water for 30 minutes. Remove tomatoes; discard liquid. In blender, pulse tomatoes with peppers and soup into a thick sauce.
3. Meanwhile, thinly slice zucchinis, eggplant and potato lengthwise into ⅛-inch/3 mm pieces using a mandoline or knife. Remove gills of mushrooms with a spoon and discard; slice mushrooms into 1/2-inch/1 cm pieces. Spritz 3 or 4 rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray and arrange vegetable slices in single layer; lightly sprinkle with salt and spritz with cooking spray.
4. Bake on top and bottom racks of 425°F/220°C oven for 15 minutes, rotating baking sheets halfway through. Let cool enough to handle.
5. Spread 1/2 cup/125 mL of the tomato sauce in an 11 x 9-inch/28 x 23 cm baking dish; lay zucchini evenly and top with 1/2 cup/125 mL of the sauce. Continue with eggplant slices, 1/2 cup/125 mL of the sauce, ricotta cheese mixture, 1/2 cup/125 mL of the sauce, sweet potato slices, 1/2 cup/125 mL of the sauce, mushrooms and the remaining sauce.
6. Bake uncovered in 400°F/200°C oven for 30 minutes, sprinkle with mozzarella, then bake for 15 more minutes.
7. Let sit for 15 minutes; garnish with basil leaves before serving.