Be prepared for a stampede when you serve this pizza. It's ooey-gooey good and so easy to make. Pass around a slew of napkins and watch sheer pleasure unfold.
- 10 graham crackers (approx.)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter, melted
- 1 to 1-1/2 lb (450 to 675 g) pizza dough
- 2 cups (500 mL) mini marshmallows
- 1-1/4 cups (300 mL) coarsely chopped milk chocolate, about 7 oz (200 g)
1. Place graham crackers in a resealable plastic bag. Seal and crush with rolling pin or the bottom of a skillet to make 1 cup/250 mL crumbs. Toss crumbs with butter.
2. On lightly floured surface, stretch dough to fit 12 inch/30 cm pizza plate or comparable-size baking sheet. Pierce all over with fork.
3. Grill dough on greased grill over medium heat, covered (or bake on baking sheet in centre of 425F/220C oven), until golden and almost cooked through, 6 to 9 minutes.
4. Sprinkle marshmallows over pizza. Sprinkle with chocolate; sprinkle with graham mixture.
5. Grill, covered (or bake), until marshmallows are lightly puffed and golden, 5 to 7 minutes. Let stand for 3 minutes. Slice into wedges.
If dealing with a food allergy, intolerance or sensitivity or special dietary needs for a medical condition, always check the label of processed foods (including spices and condiments) to ensure that they’re free of potentially harmful ingredients. If you have any doubt about a product’s ingredients, contact the manufacturer.