- Half pkg (250 g) light cream cheese, softened
- Half pkg (250 g) 0.5% MF pressed cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) crumbled light feta cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped dry-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) grated lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) dried oregano
- 4 whole wheat pitas
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 2 tsp (10 mL) PC Blue Menu Lemon & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pine nuts, toasted
1. In bowl with fork, mash together cream cheese and cottage cheese until blended. Stir in feta, tomatoes, olives, garlic, lemon zest and oregano. With hands, shape into ball; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
2. Meanwhile, split pitas in half horizontally; place on baking sheet split side up. Brush with oil and sprinkle with seasoning blend. Bake in 350°F/180°C oven until crisp and golden, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool in pan on rack; break into chips.
3. Unwrap cheese ball; roll in pine nuts to coat. Serve with pita chips.
Watch the video!
Learn how to make our Greek-Inspired Cheese Ball Recipe with this step-by-step video. Turn up the volume and disco-dance your heart out!