- 1 cup (250 mL) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) minced fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) minced shallot
- 2 tsp (10 mL) minced fresh tarragon (or 1 tsp/5 mL) dried
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) hot pepper sauce
Mix together mayonnaise, chives, parsley, shallot, tarragon, garlic and hot pepper sauce. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 days.
If dealing with a food allergy, intolerance or sensitivity or special dietary needs for a medical condition, always check the label of processed foods (including spices and condiments) to ensure that they’re free of potentially harmful ingredients. If you have any doubt about a product’s ingredients, contact the manufacturer.