- 2 cups (500 mL) finely chopped cooked ham
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) mango chutney
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- Pinch pepper
- 1 Roma tomato cut in 6 slices
- 4 small Romaine or green leafy lettuce leaves
- 4 PC pretzel or street hot dog buns, cut in half lengthwise
- 4 slices pre-sliced sandwich pickles
1. Mix together ham, mayonnaise, mustard, chutney, parsley and pepper.
2. Cut tomato slices in half.
3. To build sandwiches, place 1 lettuce leaf on bottom half of 1 bun. Pile 1/4 of the ham mixture on lettuce leaf; top with 3 tomato halves. Top with 1 pickle slice and remaining bun half. Repeat to build remaining sandwiches.
Variation: Try making these with finely chopped roast beef or 5 hard boiled eggs, chopped.