- Easy recipes
- Fast recipes
- Gluten free
- Lactose free
- Low calorie
- Low fat
- Sodium Smart
- Nut free
- Peanut free
- Few steps
This easy fresh alternative to traditional cranberry sauce makes a tart side for turkey. It also tastes great on a cheese platter.
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped, peeled and cored pear
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) dried mint
- Pinch each salt and cayenne pepper
1. In food processor, pulse cranberries, pear, sugar, mint, salt and cayenne pepper until minced. Let sit at least 10 minutes before serving.
If dealing with a food allergy, intolerance or sensitivity or special dietary needs for a medical condition, always check the label of processed foods (including spices and condiments) to ensure that they’re free of potentially harmful ingredients. If you have any doubt about a product’s ingredients, contact the manufacturer.