- Easy recipes
- Fast recipes
- Gluten free
- Low calorie
- Low carb
- Sodium Smart
- Nut free
- Few steps
Drizzle this dressing over a salad of sliced cucumber, tomatoes and sweet onion.
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and cut in chunks
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) white wine vinegar
- 1 small clove garlic, smashed
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) pepper
- Pinch ground cumin
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) yogurt
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
1. In medium bowl with fork, mash together avocado, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper, cumin and hot pepper sauce to thoroughly blend. Whisk in yogurt and oil.
If dealing with a food allergy, intolerance or sensitivity or special dietary needs for a medical condition, always check the label of processed foods (including spices and condiments) to ensure that they’re free of potentially harmful ingredients. If you have any doubt about a product’s ingredients, contact the manufacturer.