A Greek meze platter
This combo of savoury snacks brings a taste of the sunny Mediterranean to your party in a snap. Raid the deli section of your grocery store for premade dips and apps. Add toasted pita triangles and sliced veggies and you're good to go.
Easy Greek Meze Platter
1. Cut 4 whole-wheat pitas in half, then into triangles.
2. Brush each pita with olive oil and minced garlic.
3. Bake in a 350°F/180°C oven until toasted, about 5 minutes.
4. Mound triangles in centre of platter.
5. Surround with:
• Dolmades (stuffed vine leaves)
• Marinated mushrooms
• Rosemary-rubbed olives
• Sautéed garlicky spinach
Photography, Joe Kim; food styling, Tanya Eng; prop styling, Jennyfer Kenez.