Easy Cheesecake Pop Platter
Got guests who love a little indulgence? These bite-size squares and toppings, from light to decadent, take portion control to a whole new level. You'll save time, too. All the toppings, except for the Blended Berry Sauce, can be found premade in the dessert section of your grocery store.
• Dulce de leche sauce
• Dark chocolate sauce (add a dash of liqueur or chili powder if you're serving to adults only)
• Chocolate and toffee topping
• Toasted coconut
• Blended Berry Sauce (see instructions below)
• Toasted sliced almonds
• President's Choice S'mores Topping
1. Cut a semi-frozen New York-style cheesecake into squares, reserving half in refrigerator for replenishing.
2. Pile squares in centre of platter.
3. Fill surrounding sections with sauces and toppings.
4. To make Blended Berry Sauce, combine 3 cups/750 mL President's Choice Frozen 4-Berry Blend with 3 tbsp/45 mL sugar, 1/4 cup/50 mL water, 1 tsp/5 mL grated lemon rind and 4 tsp/20 mL cornstarch in small saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook gently for 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened.
5. Don't forget to have plenty of serving sticks to pass around for dunking!
Photography, Joe Kim; food styling, Tanya Eng; prop styling, Jennyfer Kenez.